Avant Première Music + Media Market 2021
Avant Première is the international trade fair for cultural TV content and presents latest film productions for worldwide transmission. As marketplace, conference and networking event for the music + dance film industry, Avant Première unites experts + decision makers in broadcasting, streaming + VOD, film production + distribution and performing arts.
From 15-18 February 2021, Avant Première 2021 takes place ONLINE, offering a seamless digital experience for all registered participants and an insightful programme that you can’t miss!
To the overview of the programme of Avant Première 2021:
AVANT PREMIÈRE 2021 PROGRAMME
Selected programme highlights include:
- Avant Première Screenings feature the latest 560 music + dance films and 90 highlights of 2015-19 presented by 60 companies.
- Talk ‘What Buyers Want’ Buyers at major broadcasting companies, streaming + VOD platforms present their programming + acquisition strategies for cultural content in the light of Covid-19.
- One-on-One Expert Sessions: Book personal slots with industry experts, buyers, producers + distributors.
- Presentation ‘IMZ Online Services’ Avant Première 2021 presents the search engine + digital B2B marketplace for film licence trading.
Check out the regularly updated Agenda on b2match.
Supported by the matchmaking + online event solution b2match Organiser Tool, you can:
- access the Avant Première Screenings + Market Screenings
- take part in the entire conference programme + One-on-One Expert Sessions
- arrange + hold meetings with all registered participants
- hang out, mingle + have a chat in our virtual networking area + rooms
- Sign in and book your matchmaking sessions from 1 February onward
- To book your slot for the One-on-One Expert Sessions, get in touch with Sophie Schneider email@example.com
AVANT PREMIERE PARTNERS 2021