About Avant Première Music + Media Market Berlin
Avant Première usually takes place in February in Berlin – hence the name:
Avant Première Music + Media Market Berlin is the largest trade fair, market place, conference and networking event for music + dance films. As the meeting place for a specialised industry, it unites 600 international experts + decision makers from major public + private broadcasting stations, streaming + VOD platforms, distribution + film production companies and performing arts institutions.
Front-row seat to exclusive previews to the latest performing arts film productions
While premières are shown on film festivals, Avant Première presents performing arts films even earlier to an international crowd of potential buyers, coproducers, partners and financiers. The Avant Première Screenings provide a comprehensive synopsis of the latest 550 music + dance films, documentaries, artists' portraits, concerts and live recordings - ranging from classical music to contemporary and pop. As an annual B2B event, Avant Première contributes to a majority of cultural TV programming in broadcasting + streaming around the globe.
The comprehensive B2B event for a specialised industry
Avant Première offers an exciting programme, crucial insights + opportunities and engaging events:
- Avant Première Screenings offer an exclusive preview to more than 550 of the latest music + dance films
- Panels, Talks and Special Presentations cover current issues in the industry
- Technology Focuses present the latest developments in innovative technologies for the Arts such as VR, AR, 360°, AI or 8K.
- One-on-One Expert Sessions allow direct pitching opportunities in a speed-dating format
- Regional Focuses allow companies from specific countries to present themselves in the course of a festive reception
- Booth area for company presentations + valuable information exchange
- Networking Lounge Area provides space for business meetings + mingling
- Special events, exclusive parties and renowned stars add entertainment and foster connectivity between participant